Refacing Cabinets Add Value to Your Home
Falling house prices may inspire many more homeowners to consider home
improvements. Which Home Improvements Add The Most Value?
Most people consider the kitchen to be the heart of the home, and because
of this, updates in this room pay off. According to HGTV, you can expect to recoup 60%-120% of your investment on a kitchen remodel, as long as
you don’t go overboard. You should never make your kitchen fancier than the rest of the house, or the
You may be ready to make
some home improvements, but which ones can give
you the most bang for your buck? What upgrades add the most value to a
home? Let's talk about how to raise appraisal value and which home
improvements will add to a home buyer's (if you are selling your home)
Even if you aren't selling your home,
but want to raise the appraised value
because you plan to refinance, want to make your home more child-friendly
or the time is right in your life to make some upgrades,
here are some things you should consider:
Identify your ultimate goal. Appraisal value? Personal enjoyment? Convenience?
- Who will be
appreciating the upgrades both presently and in the future?
- How will a future
homeowner perceive these upgrades?
Remodeling your kitchen can be a very large job, and there are many important aspects to take into consideration
when remodeling. By remodeling your kitchen you can add value to your home, and at the same time save money with
energy efficient kitchen appliances, or by replacing your drafty kitchen windows. Redesigning your kitchen can be
expensive, especially if you replace, but a new Refaced kitchen can greatly increase home
value.Save 50% to 70% on Remodeling costs ! Total cost will vary depending on the number of new
appliances (and their price level), and price quality of cabinets, type of counter tops, and labor to do the job.
Remodeling any room of your home takes a lot of creativity and commitment but the pay off can be BIG !
Remodeling your kitchen can not only add to your home’s value, it can give you additional storage and work
space. Remodeling your kitchen is no small task and there are many important considerations, but the end result is
worth the commitment especially if you make wise choices along the way. Remodeling your kitchen is a great way to
give your home a face lift.
Why Choose Classic Kitchen Front LLC Cabinet Refacing
*As a family owned and operated business since 1984
* No demolition necessary during refacing so your kitchen remains functional.
* Refacing work completed within contracted time limits with minimal disruption.
* Your kitchen gets a completely new custom remodeled look.
* We offer hundreds of options to choose from in order for you
kitchen to get that customized look.
* We offer a wide selection of colors and styles in our wood doors and the latest styles in Thermofoil and
* We can change your kitchen layout if you are adding new appliances or cabinets.
* We have been doing Refacing for both kitchen and bathrooms in NH, MA, ME and VT for over 28 years
* A great way to increase the value of your New England home.
* All of our work is backed with 'Classic Kitchen Cabinet Refaing's 5 year
Sounds great? Would you like to get a instant quote within 24 hours? Click Here
Call today 1 800 I FACE IT
If we get cooking by Monday......... you'll be cooking by Friday !!